Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
A nice snack for hungry kids after school or a snack to go. Use them as appetizers, too. From Simple and Delicious. For a change of pace, top the bagels with honey, sliced apple, walnuts and Brie cheese.
- 236.59 ml shredded colby cheese
- 118.29 ml diced deli ham
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- Combine the first four ingredients.
- Spread equally over bagels.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Broil 2-3 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
Mmm! Great recipe. Easy and fast to put together! Freezes well too! thanks for sharing!
Quick and delicious. This made a great lunch for us yesterday. I am going to try this with different pizza ingredients also. Made for Favorites of 2011.
Oh boy we LOVED these! I used lowfat cheese and mayo, and precooked bacon. Spread this on bagel thins and ended up with a lighter version of a delicious treat. Great as a snack, lunch, or light dinner with a salad or some soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe!