Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great recipe. Every time I bring it someone asks for the recipe.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (156 g) canflaked cooked ham
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 (28 g) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 7 flour tortillas
- Drain ham.
- Mix first 6 ingredients in mixer and mix well.
- Spread evenly on tortillas.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate in large ziplock for 2 hours or more.
- Slice into 3/4" slices and refrigerate until serving time.