Recipe by Kimberly Mc
Easy to make and yummy, and WW freindly. 4 serving. 4 points. source:Weight Watchers recipes
- 1 1⁄2 cups lean ham, cooked and chopped
- 4 ounces 2% cheddar cheese, shredded (or Swiss)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle ham, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
- Combine Bisquick, pepper, and egg substitute until blended.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until knif in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.