Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A childhood favorite.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix mayo, eggs, and cornstarch in a bowl until combined.
- Add ham and cheese and mix together. Pour into frozen pie crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until middle has set.
Ymm-oh-yymmm! This was really delish! My very stoic hubby sat there chewing and gave it a firm "Thumbs Up!" and smiled as much as he could with a full mouth! Quite the sight! :-) I used my aunt's stir & roll pie crust when I discovered i was out of shortening, and that part didn't go too well, but the filling was wonderful and went together very nicely...I'm sure I used waaay more than 1 1/2 cups of cheese, but that's okay since we're only doing our part to keep Wisconsin's commerce healthy (if not ourselves!). *Newest Zaar Tag 2008*