Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick dinner recipe. Originates from Campbell's.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed 98% fat free broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 3 cups rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- Mix together soup, milk, mustard and broccoli in skillet. Heat to a boil; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Add the ham and cooked pasta and heat through.
The colors are so inviting, great..
This was very good. I actually made it first a while ago and forgot to review it. I used a yellow dill mustard because it was all I had and it was excellent. It was a great way to use some of my leftover ham. Thanks for the recipe.
I made this on 5/7/09 for the "Taste of Yellow 2009 " event. Since I didn't have all the ingredients, a couple of minor changes were made.Instead of using fat free soup, regular was used. And I didn't have spicy brown mustard, so dijon was substituted.I really enjoyed the fact that this recipe was so easy to make and it had a very good flavor. What more can you ask from a recipe ? This will be made again. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "