Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for aussie world tour 8
- 3 cups farfalle pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup deli ham, cut in smallish pieces
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup corn, frozen
- mix up chill may need more dressing to your taste.
Very good and more importantly, easy salad! Just don't go cheap on the Caesar dressing. This salad is only as good as your dressing. Cardini's is one of the best, IMHO. If you make this ahead of time, you will probably need to add more dressing just before serving since the pasta will likely soak up some of the dressing as it sits. Also, you vegetables (especially the tomato) will release some liquid.