5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Thanks to Simply Potatoes Hash Browns this is a very easy and elegant brunch dish. Make sure the hash browns are crispy before you pour in the filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.
- 24 Tablespoons olive oil-divided.
- 31 cup diced ham.
- 41 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- 56 eggs-whipped.
- 61. Heat oven to 400.
- 72. Grease 6 non stick muffin cups with 2 Tblsp. olive oil, heat in hot oven 2 minutes.
- 83. Mix remaining olive oil with hash browns in medium bowl.
- 94. Press hash brown mix into muffin cups, bake 30 minutes. Remove.
- 105. Divide ham, cheese, eggs evenly into muffin cups, return to oven for.
- 11additional 6-8 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- 126. Remove tarts with plastic knives, serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Omelette Tarts #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 303.8 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: