Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Thanks to Simply Potatoes Hash Browns this is a very easy and elegant brunch dish. Make sure the hash browns are crispy before you pour in the filling.
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil-divided.
- 1 cup diced ham.
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- 6 eggs-whipped.
- 1. Heat oven to 400.
- 2. Grease 6 non stick muffin cups with 2 Tblsp. olive oil, heat in hot oven 2 minutes.
- 3. Mix remaining olive oil with hash browns in medium bowl.
- 4. Press hash brown mix into muffin cups, bake 30 minutes. Remove.
- 5. Divide ham, cheese, eggs evenly into muffin cups, return to oven for.
- additional 6-8 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- 6. Remove tarts with plastic knives, serve hot.