Recipe by Tish
For those of us who have a sandwich press/maker and don't want to only make dessert! Not that dessert is bad but there is oh so much more.... Makes 4 1/4 omelets or 2 sandwiches
Top Review by *Pixie*
My sandwich maker does two sandwiches at a time and has a diagonal ridge down each sandwich. I couldn't fit more than half of this at a time without having it spill out. They came out as little poofy triangles because of the divider. The combination is quite tasty, and I think it would have been better if I had the type of sandwich maker that didn't have the diagonal divider...
- 3 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons ham, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a small amount of margarine in each of the sandwich maker wells.
- Preheat about 5 minutes.
- Pour half of the eggs evenly into the hot, buttered wells of the machine, top with the ham and cheese, pour remaining eggs on top.
- Close machine, cook for about 2 minutes or until done.
- Top with more cheese if desired.