Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A rolled-up omelet cooked in the oven.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- Add the cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes or until eggs or puffed and set.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1 more cup of cheese.
- Roll up the omelet from a short side.
- Peeling parchment paper away while rolling, sprinkle top of roll with remaining cheese and bake 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Fabulous flavor. I cut the recipe back to 2 eggs and made it stove top. I used 1 wedge of lite laughing cow cheese and 2 slices of lite processed cheese. Apprx 1 generous tsp of flour. Just under 1/4 cup milk. Painting the omelet with Dijon mustard gives it that extra flavor boost - A definite "do again" recipe. Wonderful for a special "company" Brunch. I made it for dinner for myself and it was very satisfying.
I had this at a Pampered Chef party as well and it was awesome! I keep meaning to make it but I never get around to it! I thought the dijon mustard sounded kinda weird, but it is really really good. Thanks for posting!
This is one of my favorite Pampered Chef recipes! It has an awesome presentation and it tastes wonderful! It's worth the little extra effort it takes!