A rolled-up omelet cooked in the oven.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- Add the cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes or until eggs or puffed and set.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1 more cup of cheese.
- Roll up the omelet from a short side.
- Peeling parchment paper away while rolling, sprinkle top of roll with remaining cheese and bake 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.