1/3 Photos of Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
A rolled-up omelet cooked in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- 3Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- 5Add the cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake at 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes or until eggs or puffed and set.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- 9Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1 more cup of cheese.
- 10Roll up the omelet from a short side.
- 11Peeling parchment paper away while rolling, sprinkle top of roll with remaining cheese and bake 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 241.9 mg
- Sodium 331.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.9 g