Recipe by mommyoffour
This is a great dish to make for a brunch. It not only has your normal omelet ingredients but it add the veggies in it too. It is a tasty dish, I hope you try it for yourself.
Top Review by wyndechyme
This was absolutely delicious!! I made it for brunch and there were no leftovers at all. The broccoli was a great addition and I never would have thought of using frozen broccoli in cheese sauce, but it worked really well. I also used deli ham (black forest ham). It was an incredibly easy recipe to make. Thank you!
- 10 ounces frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 10 1⁄4 ounces Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut small slit into center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through cooking, set aside to cool slightly.
- Spray bottom only of 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- Cut each into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in onion, both cheeses, mushrooms and broccoli cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture over biscuits in dish.
- Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares.