1 hr 15 mins
This is a great dish to make for a brunch. It not only has your normal omelet ingredients but it add the veggies in it too. It is a tasty dish, I hope you try it for yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 10 1/4 ounces Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Cut small slit into center of broccoli and cheese sauce pouch.
- 3Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through cooking, set aside to cool slightly.
- 4Spray bottom only of 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 5Separate dough into 5 biscuits.
- 6Cut each into 8 pieces; arrange evenly in sprayed dish.
- 7In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- 8Stir in onion, both cheeses, mushrooms and broccoli cheese mixture.
- 9Pour mixture over biscuits in dish.
- 10Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- 11Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set.
- 12Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 13Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Omelet Bake
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.0
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 329.7 mg
- Sodium 816.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 29.3 g