1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese Noodle Casserole
Creamy, easy and delicious! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups diced cooked ham (work really well) or 3 cups cooked ham steaks (work really well)
- 4 ounces wide or dumpling egg noodles, cooked and drained, *3 cups uncooked
- 2 cups potato chips (crushed)
- 1Saute butter, onion and peppers.
- 2Mix soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper, cheese, ham and noodles.
- 3Mix ingredients together, pour into greased 13x9 pan or casserole dish.
- 4Put crushed potato chips on top.
- 5Bake at 350 until well heated and bubbling, about 35-40 minutes.
- 6*4 ounces medium noodles = 3 cups uncooked/dry noodles, and yields about 4 cups when cooked and drained.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.0 mg
- Sodium 646.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g