Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another tasty recipe from Tana Ramsay. These would be great with tomato soup, or for breakfast with scrambled eggs!
- 10 1⁄2 ounces self raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 ounces butter
- 6 slices honey roast ham, chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 6 1⁄2 ounces mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250 ml milk
- 6 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Lightly grease a 12 hold muffin tin, or line with paper liners.
- Sieve the flour, mustard powder and paprika into a large mixing bowl. Rub in the butter with your fingertips until this resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the ham and grated cheddar cheese, then stir in the egg and milk.
- Spoon equal amounts into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove to a wire cooking rack and serve warm.