1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese Muffins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
These are great for any meal, bake sales, food gifts, and get-togethers. This came from Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1note: As a substitute for each cup of self-rising flour, place 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring cup.
- 2Add enough all-purpose flour to equal 1 cup.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 5Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 16 to 18 minutes or until muffins test done.
- 7Sprinkle with shredded cheese while still hot if desired.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1371.7
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 5335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 197.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 62.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: