Recipe by Dawn
Good appetizer or as a snack or serve with soup. Very easy and quick too for times when company is coming-SOON!
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Dawn, I went looking for appetizers and came across this recipe.Since it was made with crescent rolls (my favorite) I just had to try it,I was NOT disappointed!!! These were very good.I did not use peppers though,I don't care for Hot stuff.But loved these!!! Thanks,Darlene Summers
- 2 1⁄2 ounces finely chopped ham
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces green chili peppers (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients except for dough in a medium sized bowl.
- Divide crescent roll dough into 24 rounds.
- Press into miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 Tbl.
- of ham mixture into cups.
- Bake at 350° F.
- for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.