Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good appetizer or as a snack or serve with soup. Very easy and quick too for times when company is coming-SOON!
- 2 1⁄2 ounces finely chopped ham
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 ounces green chili peppers (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients except for dough in a medium sized bowl.
- Divide crescent roll dough into 24 rounds.
- Press into miniature muffin cups.
- Spoon 1 Tbl.
- of ham mixture into cups.
- Bake at 350° F.
- for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Dawn, I went looking for appetizers and came across this recipe.Since it was made with crescent rolls (my favorite) I just had to try it,I was NOT disappointed!!! These were very good.I did not use peppers though,I don't care for Hot stuff.But loved these!!! Thanks,Darlene Summers
Very easy and tasty! Decided to make this morning for lunch and threw it all together quickly! I used a little of green chilies. Presented nicely, perfect for appetizers!