1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry ( Barefoot Contessa)
I got this recipe off of Barefoot Contessa. I haven't tried this recipe, but it looked good.
My Private Note
puff pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place a piece of parchment paper on a sheet pan.
- 2Lay 1 sheet of puff pastry on a floured board and carefully roll it out to 10 by 12 inches. Place it on a sheet pan and brush the center with the mustard, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Place a layer first of ham and then cheese, also leaving a 1-inch border. Brush the border with the egg wash.
- 3Place the second sheet of puff pastry on the floured board and roll it out to 10 by 12inches. Place the second sheet on top of the filled pastry, lining up the edges. Cut the edges straight with a small, sharp knife and press together lightly. Brush the top with egg wash and cut a few slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- 4Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry ( Barefoot Contessa)
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.6
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 646.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g