- 3 cups frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 1⁄3 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces smoked ham, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes and chicken broth in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Cover with lid, and microwave at HIGH 12 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes.
- Uncover dish.
- Stir in green onions, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and ham.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute.