Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
A little dense than a regular frittata as there is stuffing in the recipe. I have also made this using frozen spinach or shredded zucchini instead of broccoli. I also use fresh broccoli and blanch it before adding to recipe. It's perfect for a light dinner or Sunday brunch. We make it for dinner and then either DH and I will eat the remainder for lunch the next day.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk, I use low fat
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 8 ounces ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs, milk and sour cream in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add broccoli, dry stuffing mix, ham and half of the cheese and mix together.
- Poor into a greased 2-quart baking dish or 9 inch pie plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remainder of cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.