Recipe by Manda
Simple ingredients, wonderful taste!! Another recipe that showcases the versatility of a few cans of crescent rolls. My family loves this, and I don't mind making it at all because it is SOO easy. Kids also seem to really enjoy this dish. I sprinkle the top with sesame seed, but almonds do just as well.
- 3⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 (1 cup) ouncesshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds or 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings; mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough.
- Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15x12-inch rectangle, and press perforations together to seal.
- Spread ham mixture in strip down the center of dough.
- Fold sides up over ham mixture, and tuck ends in (kind of like an egg roll).
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle top with almonds or sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, cut into slices and serve.