Simple ingredients, wonderful taste!! Another recipe that showcases the versatility of a few cans of crescent rolls. My family loves this, and I don't mind making it at all because it is SOO easy. Kids also seem to really enjoy this dish. I sprinkle the top with sesame seed, but almonds do just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 (1 cup) ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds or 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees, and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 2In large bowl, combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, mustard, and seasonings; mix well.
- 3Unroll both cans of dough.
- 4Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15x12-inch rectangle, and press perforations together to seal.
- 5Spread ham mixture in strip down the center of dough.
- 6Fold sides up over ham mixture, and tuck ends in (kind of like an egg roll).
- 7Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle top with almonds or sesame seed.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes, cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Foldover
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.1
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 225.1 mg
- Sodium 1328.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 61.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: