My friend doug is a dishwasher at a five star restaurant. on his lunch break he has experimenting and came up with these. His boss liked them so well he put them on the menu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix everything but wrappers, oil mustard, and jelly.
- 2spoon into the wrappers.
- 3moisten the edges of each wrapper with water.
- 4carefully tuck edges of wrapper under.
- 5roll wrapper tightly and press edges.
- 6drop eggrolls into hot oil fry about five minutes.
- 7serve with mustard and jelly as dippers.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Eggrolls
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.2
- Calories from Fat 745
- Total Fat 82.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 839.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 14.2 g