Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend doug is a dishwasher at a five star restaurant. on his lunch break he has experimenting and came up with these. His boss liked them so well he put them on the menu!
- mix everything but wrappers, oil mustard, and jelly.
- spoon into the wrappers.
- moisten the edges of each wrapper with water.
- carefully tuck edges of wrapper under.
- roll wrapper tightly and press edges.
- drop eggrolls into hot oil fry about five minutes.
- serve with mustard and jelly as dippers.