Recipe by GingerlyJ
My friend doug is a dishwasher at a five star restaurant. on his lunch break he has experimenting and came up with these. His boss liked them so well he put them on the menu!
- 2 cups chopped country ham
- 1⁄2 head diced cabbage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoncini pepper
- 12 egg roll wraps
- 4 cups peanut oil
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup red pepper jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- mix everything but wrappers, oil mustard, and jelly.
- spoon into the wrappers.
- moisten the edges of each wrapper with water.
- carefully tuck edges of wrapper under.
- roll wrapper tightly and press edges.
- drop eggrolls into hot oil fry about five minutes.
- serve with mustard and jelly as dippers.