Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Mom's Favorite Recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place 2 biscuits in each cup of a greased jumbo muffin pan; press dough along bottom and up sides of muffin cup.
- Evenly sprinkle ham and cheese into each cup.
- In a bowl, blend eggs, milk, pepper, and parsley; evenly spoon mixture into each cup.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 10-15 minutes or until centers are firm.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes.