Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups gruyere cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 4 slices ham, cut to fit
- 16 crostini
- finely chopped parsley
- In a food processor, process cheese, butter, mustard and paprika until smooth.
- Place a piece of ham on each crostini. Top with cheese mixture, dividing evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil until cheese begins to brown. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.