1/4 Photos of Ham and Cheese Croissants -- Just Like Sara Lee - Copycat
These are Ham Crescent rolls with a melted cream cheese sauce inside. Yum. They stopped selling these in our area a few years ago. I made this recipe when I had some extra cheese and honey ham in the fridge. Got the idea from Pepperoni Crescent Pepperoni and Cheese Crescent Roll-ups. I also want to try these with Roast Beef slices, provolone cheese and maybe some horseradish/dijon or honey mustard. The possibilities are endless. Have fun with this recipe, add any combo you like... just watch the "browning". Also, if you wrap them a little different from the crescent shape, meaning roll the outer point of the dough towards one end of the roll it will look like a mini hot pocket. My kids loved these, and the pepperoni ones, too. Great recipe to get rid of leftover lunchmeat and cheeses. Just buy the crescents and bake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2On wax paper, or other surface, roll each crescent roll open. *Note* if you don't move quickly, the dough will become sticky on the surface.
- 3Top with 4 or 5 "thin" slices of rolled up Honey Ham.
- 4Lightly combine cheddar and cream cheese together in bowl.
- 5With a butter knife spread about 1/2 tablespoon of cheese mixture between the ham slices.
- 6Roll crescents from wide end to narrow point.
- 7Place rolls on a cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for about 12 minutes.
- 9Run a cube of butter lightly over all crescents before cooling.
- 10Let cool at least 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Croissants -- Just Like Sara Lee - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 1880.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 36.7 g