1/3 Photos of Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
Raspberry Cordial's Note:
I found this recipe on a grocery flyer a few years ago and it has become a favourite. Serve these sandwiches cold or warmed. Omit lettuce if heating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To serve cold: Cut croissants in half horizontally.
- 2Spread bottom halves with mustard. Top with ham, cheese and lettuce.
- 3Spread chutney over cut sides of croissant tops and place on top.
- 5To serve warmed: Preheat oven to 375° (190°C).
- 6Cut croissants in half horizontally.
- 7Spread bottom halves with mustard. Top with ham and cheese (omit lettuce).
- 8Spread chutney over cut sides of croissant tops; place on top of bottoms.
- 9Place on baking sheet.
- 10Bake in centre of oven for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.9 mg
- Sodium 540.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: