Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favorite comfort foods and it's so simple! My mom always serves this with Parmesan Pasta Roni. These work best with the jumbo crescent rolls, but regular size is fine.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof pillsbury big and flaky crescent rolls
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into quarters (follow the rectangle perforations).
- Fold ham and place in one half of each square of crescent roll. Repeat with the swiss cheese.
- Fold over other half of crescent roll and seal.
- Bake according to package directions.
Such an easy snack! A gret addition to soup and salad too for a light and tastey meal.
Now this is a quick and satisfying way to prepare lunch for the family! DH loved the ham and swiss and for the kids I used ham and cheddar. That is what is great about this recipe - you can truly adjust the meat and cheese to whatever combo you'd like and it will turn out fine! Made for 123 Hit Wonders Tag Game.
Thanks for sharing this great little go-to snack/appy. I always have those ingredients on hand and so I never thought until reading your recipe to put them all-together....duh.... I using the jumbo crescents too as I have all men in the house and the regular sized ones, just don't cut it. Thanks Scarlett.~You were a great swap-partner. Made for April's AU recipeswap!