Recipe by Scarlett516
This is one of my favorite comfort foods and it's so simple! My mom always serves this with Parmesan Pasta Roni. These work best with the jumbo crescent rolls, but regular size is fine.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageof pillsbury big and flaky crescent rolls
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescent rolls and divide into quarters (follow the rectangle perforations).
- Fold ham and place in one half of each square of crescent roll. Repeat with the swiss cheese.
- Fold over other half of crescent roll and seal.
- Bake according to package directions.