Recipe by Lisa in Oregon
This is a great snack! it's great to use for left overs.
Top Review by Mika G.
This was really good. We had this on our "snack night" with some other stuff. My kids really liked it. I am going to have it again and try some different veggie combinations. I would have never thought of putting mustard and butter together but is works! Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 -2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (, great for left overs)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green pepper (, you can use any color you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- unroll crescent dough onto a ungreased baking sheet, roll dough to a 13x9 rectangle, crimp edges of dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and mustard, stir til smooth.
- spread evenly over dough, top with ham, onion, and peppers.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes.