Recipe by Barb G.
These are good served with a meal or as a snack. I got the recipe from Diabetic cooking. My husband is a Diabetic.
Top Review by Morganhumphrey
I did an extreme variation of this recipe and found it very good. I used ground turkey taco meat instead of ham and instead of the mustard i used 2Tbs of Salsa. They are really good!
- 1 package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine muffin mix, ham and cheese in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, egg and mustard in one cup glass measure.
- Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients; Mix just until moistened.
- Fill 9 paper cup-lined muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan to rack, cool 5 minutes.
- Serve Warm.