1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Casserole
This is great for a main meal or a side dish. Very good, crunchy, and creamy.
My Private Note
9 X 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) bag southern style hash browns
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green pepper (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped, finely (optional)
- 1 -2 cup corn flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream really well.
- 3Add the hashbrowns, ham, green pepper, onion, and cheese. Set aside about 3/4 cup of each cheese to put on top. Mix until well blended.
- 4Put in a greased 9in. x 13in. baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle cheese that was set aside, on top.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the hash browns are soft.
- 7Take out of oven, and spread the cornflakes on top.
- 8Melt the butter and pour over the cornflakes.
- 9Put back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.6
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.8 mg
- Sodium 1648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 35.1 g