Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for a main meal or a side dish. Very good, crunchy, and creamy.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag southern style hash browns
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) sour cream
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped, finely (optional)
- 1 -2 cup corn flakes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream really well.
- Add the hashbrowns, ham, green pepper, onion, and cheese. Set aside about 3/4 cup of each cheese to put on top. Mix until well blended.
- Put in a greased 9in. x 13in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese that was set aside, on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the hash browns are soft.
- Take out of oven, and spread the cornflakes on top.
- Melt the butter and pour over the cornflakes.
- Put back in the oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy.