Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is easy and delicious. A good way to use up leftover ham or just what's on hand. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces cooked macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can lean ham or 1 (12 ounce) canchopped ham, , drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Spray casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or til bubbly and browning.
Leftover ham and VeIveeta cheese, there must be an easy recipe that calls for both. Right? With the easy recipe sifter this is the recipe I decided to use. A can of Golden Mushroom Soup was substituted for the regular. If a person wanted some extra color, you could add some frozen peas or finely diced carrots. I baked this casserole for 40 minutes. Made for Let's P-A-R-T-Y! ~2010
This is one of the best casseroles I've made in awhile! Very creamy, the combination of the evap. milk, velvetta, and cream of mushroom soup really blends well. Excellent recipe!
This dish was very good. Instead of bread crumbs I added crushed seasoned croutons, and next time I wont add as much onion...but it was a delicious meal!!!!