This is great to make when you have leftover baked ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll one pizza crust on a greased baking sheet; roll out into a 14-inch by 11-inch rectangle.
- 2Spread half of ricotta lengthwise on half of the dough to within 1 inche of the wedges.
- 3Sprinkle with half of the pepperoni, ham and mozzarella.
- 4Fold dough over filling; press edges firmly to seal.
- 5Repeat with remaining crust and filling ingredients.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil, if desired.
- 8Cut into slices.
- 9Serve with spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: