Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great to make when you have leftover baked ham.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Calzones recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll one pizza crust on a greased baking sheet; roll out into a 14-inch by 11-inch rectangle.
- Spread half of ricotta lengthwise on half of the dough to within 1 inche of the wedges.
- Sprinkle with half of the pepperoni, ham and mozzarella.
- Fold dough over filling; press edges firmly to seal.
- Repeat with remaining crust and filling ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil, if desired.
- Cut into slices.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce.