Recipe by Pets'R'us
Nice for a Sunday breakfast or brunch. Can be prepared several hours in advance, but baked when ready to serve. They will sink slightly when you remove them from the oven.
- butter or margarine, for greasing
- 2 slices ham
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese or 2 tablespoons other good tasting cheese, plus
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese, for the topping
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt (80 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions or 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease two ovenproof dishes (one cup capacity) and line with the ham.
- Beat together 2 tablespoons cheese, eggs and yogurt.
- Mix in the green onions.
- Divide evenly into the ham-lined dishes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Run a knife around the rim, turn out, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.