1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding
This sounds interesting. I grabbed it from a cookbook on my mother's shelf called 'Grandma's Casserole '. I wanted to put in on here so I have it when I am back in the UK. It sounds like it would be a nice brunch dish and maybe especially good for an Easter breakfast or something like that. Coking time doesn't include chilling time since it could be 6 hours or it could be overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 2Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter.
- 3Cut into 1-inch cubes and place on bottom of prepared dish.
- 4Top with ham and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- 6Whisk in milk, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 7Pour egg mixture evenly over bread mixture.
- 8Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 9Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 10Bake bread pudding, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until puffed and golden brown and knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- 11Garnish, if desired and then cut into squares.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 1010.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 20.3 g