1/4 Photos of Ham and Cheese Bow Ties
Posted for request on what to do with leftover ham. Well this is a great way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (bow tie)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 1/2 cups shredded colby cheese
- 4 ounces cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas (thawed)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute garlic for 2 minutes.
- 4Whisk in flour, salt and pepper.
- 5Cook until smooth.
- 6Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- 7Bring to a boil for 1 minute and then add mustard and Colby cheese.
- 8Continue to heat until cheese is melted, stirring all the while.
- 9Remove from heat, add ham, peas and pasta.
- 11Pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- 13Bake for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Bow Ties
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 876.0
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.9 mg
- Sodium 1246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 42.3 g