Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
It can be served at brunch, lunch, or with any brunch casseroles.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup cooked finely chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix by hand.
- Spread in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cut in rectangles, about 2 inches by 1 inch.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
I doubled the ham and cheese and had to cook this for 35 mins (probably because of the extra ham and cheese). It is kind of flat though, I'm tempted to cook it in an 8x8 pan and extend the cooking time so it could be more of a light lunch instead of a snack or side. I forgot the onion and used fat free sour cream. *UPDATE* I baked it in an 8x8 pan and it took 60 mins
Nice way to use up some leftover ham. Delicious. :)
This was a nice brunch dish. I reduced the fat by using skim milk, FF sour cream, and reduced fat cheddar. I halved the recipe, except did use the whole egg and cooked in an 8X8 pan. This recipe has many possiblities; one could add green chiles, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, etc.