Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made this a couple of times as an appetizer at family dinners. Everyone liked it and I think it's better than the store-bought variety (and less expensive too).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In bowl beat cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix until smooth.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Form into a ball.
- You may roll in chopped nuts before serving, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
I have made this recipe for years and it's been perfect every time, can't believe I haven't reviewed this long ago!!
Tried this out on my family and friends a few weeks ago. Have been told that I HAVE to make it again. Everyone raved about it very easy to make. Don't know if I'll give it out yet. Thank you so much for putting it out there for everyone to enjoy. I am going to make it for a friends BBQ, in a couple of weeks. Will see what kind of reaction I get then. Debra. Australia
Yum! Great flavor and so easy to make. A keeper.