- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped cooked lean ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and yogurt in a large bowl at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, ham, onions, horseradish and onions.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Press parsley gently into cheese ball.
- Wrap cheese ball in heavy duty plastic wrap and chill.
- Serve with fat free crackers.
- Serving size 1 TBS.