In '1,000 Mexican Recipes' by Marge Poore
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay 1 tortilla on a flat surface; cover with 2 slices ham to within 1/2 inch of the tortilla edge (cut ham to fit, if needed).
- 2Cover the ham with about 1/4 of the cheese.
- 3Top with another tortilla to create a sandwich.
- 4Place on a tray and repeat with remaining tortillas; can be done ahead.
- 5Heat a medium skillet and brush about 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan.
- 6Brown 1 sincronizada turning once with a wide spatula, until the cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
- 7Transfer to a cutting board; repeat until all a browned, brushing the pan with oil as needed.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve at once; top the wedges with dollops of salsa and/or guacamole.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Appetizer (Sincronizadas)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 812.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g