Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is another I found from a old community cookbook. It got wonderful reviews and I decided to post it. It sure sounds good! 8-)
- 1⁄2 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 6 slices bread, cubed
- chopped ham (amount is up to you(or you may leave it out)
- Grease 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Place in pan layers of cheese, bread, cheese, ham, etc. (whatever order you choose) .
- Beat eggs butter and milk together; then pour over layers.
- Let refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour.
- Let stand shortly before serving!