1/4 Photos of Ham and Cheddar Muffins
These are so yummy! Great for breakfast or a savory snack anytime of the day. I make these every time I have leftover ham. Sometimes I sauté a little garlic and finely chopped bell peppers with the onions to add even more flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375° and lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- 2Sauté onion in butter until soft.
- 3In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4In another bowl, combine eggs, milk and mustard. Add the sautéed onion, ham and cheese.
- 5Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture just until moistened, don’t over stir!
- 6Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheddar Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1012 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.9 mg
- Sodium 580.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g