This is quick to prepare and super simple. You can adjust seasonings and ingrediants to your taste.
Make and share this Ham and Cheddar Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- roll dough out on pregreased cookie sheet.
- sprinkle dough with seasoings and garlic to your tastes.
- Layer ham across dough evenly, sprinkle ham with cheese.
- Roll dough into loaf pinching ends shut. Cut a slit in center of dough so the air can escape.
- Bake according to directions on back of bread dough can.
- Check if done by cutting loaf in half. If it isn't done put it back in oven until dough in middle is done (about 10 minutes).