1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheddar Loaf
This is quick to prepare and super simple. You can adjust seasonings and ingrediants to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1roll dough out on pregreased cookie sheet.
- 2sprinkle dough with seasoings and garlic to your tastes.
- 3Layer ham across dough evenly, sprinkle ham with cheese.
- 4Roll dough into loaf pinching ends shut. Cut a slit in center of dough so the air can escape.
- 5Bake according to directions on back of bread dough can.
- 6Check if done by cutting loaf in half. If it isn't done put it back in oven until dough in middle is done (about 10 minutes).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheddar Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 1270.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: