Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick to prepare and super simple. You can adjust seasonings and ingrediants to your taste.
Make and share this Ham and Cheddar Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 13 7⁄8 ounces frozen italian bread dough
- 12 slices deli ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- roll dough out on pregreased cookie sheet.
- sprinkle dough with seasoings and garlic to your tastes.
- Layer ham across dough evenly, sprinkle ham with cheese.
- Roll dough into loaf pinching ends shut. Cut a slit in center of dough so the air can escape.
- Bake according to directions on back of bread dough can.
- Check if done by cutting loaf in half. If it isn't done put it back in oven until dough in middle is done (about 10 minutes).
This is delicious! So quick and easy to put together too! I couldn't find the frozen Italian bread so ended up using refigerated Italian bread stick dough and just pressed the perforated parts together to make one piece :) I also used half cheddar half monterey jack for the cheese part. Mine cooked up in 15 minutes at 375* With so many variations you could do to this it's a great recipe to have on hand for a quick meal! Thanks for sharing!