Ham and Cheddar in a Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Flatten slightly with hands, then roll into 12x8-inch rectangle with rolling pin (if dough is difficult to roll, cover with plastic wrap and let stand out in room temperature for 30 minutes before rolling out).
- Top dough evenly with ham, overlapping slices slightly and leaving a 1/2 inch border around all sides.
- Mix cheddar cheese and dressing; spread evenly over ham.
- Moisten edges of dough with water, starting at one of the long sides of dough, fold one third of the dough over the filling, then repeat with the other long side of dough; firmly pinch ends of dough together to seal, place seam side down on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cut 3 diagonal slits in top of dough using kitchen scissors, brush evenly with egg; sprinkle with parmesan cheese, bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown, cool 10 minutes before cutting into 6 slices to serve.