Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 10 ounces cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles.
- Cook milk, cornstarch, and onion, stirring frequently, until thick and bubbly.
- Then cook 2 more minutes.
- Spread 2 tbs sauce in dish.
- Place 3 noodles in bottom.
- Layer everything else except 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Arrange 3 noodles on top and add remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375°F.
I have made this several times, its always a hit. I double up on the sauce to make it more creamy. Prep time not an issue, I prepare it ahead of time & leave it in the fridge till ready to bake.
Wonderful recipe! Dh and I both got full fast. I used the no-bake lasagna noodles and baked covered for 45 minutes and 5 uncoverd. I also used fresh broccoli that I steamed before adding to the recipe and I added fresh chopped mushrooms. I used about a 1/8 c. of smoked gouda cheese that I grated up along with the mozzarella cheese for a extra flavor. I served this with garlic toast. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe!
This is a very good white lasagna. I used fresh onion (sauteed) in place of onion flakes. I doubled the recipe so I could use 12 lasagna noodles and have more layers. I thought the sauce was a little bland, so I added garlic, salt and white pepper. It makes a nice appearance because it really holds together. I used no-boil lasagna noodles, so I just poured some of the sauce over the last noodle layer, then sprinkled the cheese, covered and baked at 375 for 45 minutes, then baked uncovered for 10 minutes. Worked great! I'll make this again. Thanx!