Top Review by Michelle Foote
I have made this several times, its always a hit. I double up on the sauce to make it more creamy. Prep time not an issue, I prepare it ahead of time & leave it in the fridge till ready to bake.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 10 ounces cooked chopped broccoli
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles.
- Cook milk, cornstarch, and onion, stirring frequently, until thick and bubbly.
- Then cook 2 more minutes.
- Spread 2 tbs sauce in dish.
- Place 3 noodles in bottom.
- Layer everything else except 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Arrange 3 noodles on top and add remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375°F.