Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
Comfort food at its finest! Best yet, it's practically a one-dish meal!
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 (5 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) container low-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) package ham or 1 (6 ounce) package turkey ham, diced
- Preheat oven to 425°F; bake potatoes for 50 minutes.
- In a saucepan place broccoli plus 3 tablespoons water.
- Bring to a boils, then reduce heat to a low simmer and cook for 5 minute.
- Do NOT drain; stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in ham and only heat through; don't 'cook' it.
- Cut open potatoes (not completely through) and spread apart.
- Break up the potato innards a little and spoon hot mixture over it; serve.
- Variations: if you'd like a different meat, simply make sure it's pre-cooked before adding and feel free to change the cheese to anything more compatible to the meat you're using.