Delicious lunch or light dinner, or cut in small slices and serve as an appetizer.
Make and share this Ham and Broccoli Ring recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Coarsely chop ham, broccoli, onion, and parsley with food chopper.
- Add cheese, lemon juice, and mustard and mix well, then set aside.
- On a 13 inch pan, arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside.
- There should be a circle about 3 inches in diameter in the center.
- Spoon filling over bases evenly.
- Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under bases at the center.
- Filling will not be completely covered.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes until golden brown.