Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious lunch or light dinner, or cut in small slices and serve as an appetizer.
Make and share this Ham and Broccoli Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces ham
- 4 ounces fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 6 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Coarsely chop ham, broccoli, onion, and parsley with food chopper.
- Add cheese, lemon juice, and mustard and mix well, then set aside.
- On a 13 inch pan, arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside.
- There should be a circle about 3 inches in diameter in the center.
- Spoon filling over bases evenly.
- Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under bases at the center.
- Filling will not be completely covered.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes until golden brown.
Great Brunch Item! I used Smoked Kielbasa and Honey Dijon mustard and sweated the chopped onions abit before adding them to them mix. It came out great!
My Mom and I used to cook this recipe a lot when she worked for the company Cookin' The American Way. I'm a vegetarian now, so I like to substitute Worthington Wham in place of the real ham. I like to cook my onions before adding them, don't care for raw onions. I've used swiss and Monterrey Jack cheese before, both are delicious. You can use frozen broccoli too, just make sure all of the water is squeezed out. My favorite way to cook this is on a stone, makes the crescent rolls crispier. If you do this, you must preheat the stone in the oven, so be very careful when laying out the raw dough.
This recipe was a favorite of mine from the Pampered Chef cookbook. I had all the ingredients on hand and had a "hankering" for the dish, but could not find my PC cookbook....thanks Terri F, for posting the recipe. I will be using it often!