Recipe by Chef Kelli
I created this recipe about 15 years ago and it is requested often at gatherings. Real men do eat this Quiche, and practically lick the plate clean!
Top Review by shewinked
I love this easy and simple quiche recipe! So delicious, comes out perfect every time, and my family devours it! I follow the recipe as stated, which is unusual for me...I normally feel the need to add a little of this or that. Not this one - it's perfect as it is.
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- 1 cup whipping cream, liquid
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, shaved and slightly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line quiche dish or large glass pie pan with unbaked pie crust.
- Combine ham, cheese onion and broccoli and put in quiche dish. Beat remaining ingredients in separate bowl and pour mixture into quiche dish. Gently stir.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 300 degrees. Bake for 30 minutes longer or until slightly golden and inserted knife comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.