1/2 Photos of Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Iowa Jenny's Note:
Comfort food at its best. Try this delicious recipe that is loaded with flavor and perfect for those cold nights. This is also a great recipe to use up left over ham that your family will be sure to love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cooked ham (diced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can small whole potatoes (Canned midget potatoes-drained, cut into quarters)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon steak sauce (A-1 steak sauce)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded cheddar cheese-packed firmly)
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Cook broccoli until just tender, then drain well.
- 3Combine broccoli with ham and potatoes in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 4In a sauce pan, melt butter and blend in 1/4 cup of flour slowly.
- 5Gradually add 2 cups of milk and stir constantly. Stir mixture until thickened. (Stir with a wisk for about 10 minutes until very thick).
- 6Add remaining ingredients and season with salt to taste.
- 7Bake for 30-35 minutes at 425 degrees uncovered.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.4
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 610.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 46.8 g