1/1 Photo of Ham and Broccoli Bake
1 hr 10 mins
An easy casserole that uses Bisquick baking mix. Great for leftover holiday ham. I like that this uses sharp cheddar and swiss cheeses, but you could use all sharp cheddar, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -2 1/2 cups ham, cooked and diced
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped (if using frozen rinse under hot water and drain VERY well)
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped (can use jarred pimientos instead)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly grease/spray a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, toss together the ham, broccoli, onions, red pepper, cheeses and dry mustard powder.
- 4Mix very well and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and Bisquick.
- 6Pour over the top of the other ingredients and bake.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.0 mg
- Sodium 930.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 24.1 g