Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A comfort food for a cold winter night.
- 473.18 ml ham, diced
- 473.18 ml frozen broccoli, thawed
- 473.18 ml bow tie pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 284 ml can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 236.59 ml milk
- 29.58 ml soya sauce
- 9.85 ml dill
- 59.14 ml toasted breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Saute onion till tender, then add broccoli and heat through over low heat till no liquid remains.
- In medium casserole dish combine mushroom soup, miracle whip, milk, dill and soya sauce, stir till well blended.
- Add broccoli/onion mixture, pasta and ham to casserole dish and mix well.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, then top with bread cumbs and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with a crisp salad and soft dinner rolls.